Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ayanna
      Participant

Finally the article about a part of my hell is published and out.
      The journalist has done a great job.
      I read it and broke down in tears.
      I have rang the Samaritans a few times in the last week.
      I have not been feeling well.
      I have only one arm that functions at the moment.
      Work is not nice.
      I want a new job.
      I had flashbacks at work, because someone bullied me.
      I feel as if I am in a deep black hole.

Confused123
      Participant

sending u love and hugs with prayers that u recover quickly. releif that u are out of the hell u were in

Serenity
      Participant

Big hugs, Ayanna.

I hope that you eventually feel some strength from knowing your story is out there and that you’ve spoken out.

X*x

White Rose
      Participant

Hi Ayanna seeing it out there will bring it all back to you in vivid detail.
      Remember how strong you are – keep fighting and being strong. I’m sure your physical worries and problems will fade as you cintinue to heal emotionally x.

Jupiter
      Participant

Hi Ayanna

Glad the article was published.I understand the relief involved that part of your story is out there- the truth

is now released and this has given you a voice which is very powerful for you because you have had to put up

with not being heard for a long time.This truth will keep you going and surviving.

Maybe you could look for another job when you are ready and the time is right?

Send a hug.

Jupiter xx

Nova
      Participant

Ayanna…hugs & a more peaceful road ahead for your new life journey 🌻

Cx

Twisted Sister
      Participant

hello Ayanna

i have noticed how brave you have been going through the challenges that have been thrown at you, your reaction would be one that i would expect for me if i’d spoken out in the brave way you have; I only hope that it settles down again as soon as possible for you and you keep step by step going forward. All strength to you xx KS

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content