Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Confused123
      Participant

So my eldest went today to see his dad, have to say was relief for the peace, he has just phoned me now to tell me he call his dad to say he had arrived, his dad responded i will be there in five min, he didnt turn up , my eldest call again to ask where he was, his uncle answered and said im not gonna let u see your dad as your mum reported him, if u are wise u wont say anything and just gave him lecture how he doesnt need to come bk here, i know it hurt my son who is now making his way back , am just shocked at there reaction can see his going to make ex have no contact with his kids , just shocking how evil this man is , dont even know if this is good thing or bad thing

Savingmyself
      Participant

Hey Hun
      It’s never ending so now they are saying to your son because of what you did he can’t see his dad , no it’s because of what his dad did to you why he can’t see his dad
      They are just trying to twist it all back around on to you again
      So horrible . Call the advise line and see what they suggest
      Big big hugs for you x*x

Confused123
      Participant

Don’t know why but I just feel sorry for ex and my son but then I think is this another game they r playing with me

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content