Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anon24062602
      Participant

I posted this last night as an update on my joining post but i figured it was best put in here now.

(Detail removed by moderator).

I’m contacting family today to put a plan into place and should hopefully be out in a few days, He currently is blisfully unaware and even had me making calls to a joint thing we share as hes stressing about money. I have no savings left from being with him.

I can’t wait to be free!

Chocolatebunnie
      Participant

Sorry this has happened to you good luck with your exit x*x

Take care sending hugs x*x

nbumblebee
      Participant

Wishing you lots of luck xxxxx

Anon24062602
      Participant

my family and friends are being very supportive but im so scared as my dad wants to try and take as much of my stuff as we can and said he’ll put it into storage… so he will come home to a very bare house the beds mine the sofas are mine… i’ll maybe leave him one… why do i feel like i owe him anything? this is his own fault… but i feel bad for his other child i guess. as its going to be a shock. But i need to do this.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content