Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jelly bean
      Participant

After a few people pointing me in this direction.. I’m thinking of doing the freedom programme in a bid to help me to move forward.

It would be the online version as there’s no course in my area.

Anyone have any views on this? Is it worth doing? Could it potentially help me? And would the online version be as effective as the actual course?

X

Ayanna
      Participant

I did the freedom programme as a three month course and it was great. I do not know how the online version works. Go for it if that is the only option. You will benefit from it.

betterdays
      Participant

Hi jelly bean I’m starting my 3rd freedom programme tomorrow it has saved my life I adviseanyone to go on it. It’s helped me massively and made me see things differently after I completed the first one I were so wise to him I still keep going as I try help others it’s fab x

Confused123
      Participant

hi have heard u can do online not try it myself,if anyone else wants to do online u can google it up

Serenity
      Participant
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content