Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Daff
      Participant

Today I managed to get a piece of technology up and running. May have took me ages but I did it. After being told I’m not capable of doing things myself I’m realising i can. I’m taking it as a win, its not that big a deal but I did it and it’s made me smile. Things are difficult so I’m taking any bit of happiness I can get 😁

Bananaboat
      Participant

Well done! Great feeling knowing you can isn’t it. Be proud and enjoy 🙂

Stargazing1
      Participant

Good for you . Yes you should be proud of yourself. Nice one 👍 .

Anonymous
      Inactive

Daff, it’s a huge deal it’s part of knowing that you are capable and the undermining was just part of the tactics the keep you vulnerable and dependant, before I used my iPhone to join this and another forum I thought was I was too thick to 1 be able to use an I phone + 2 know how to join one, that’s what it does to you + now we’re learning it was all lies and brainwashing, today I had my 2nd zoom meeting, I never would have thought I’d be able to sort that out while I was around my past abuser/s 💝🥳🎉

Eggshells
      Participant

Fantastic stuff Daff. My betting is that you can do anything that you want to do.

Whenever you’re faced with a challenge in the future, you have this memory to tap into and remind yourself just how amazing you really are. xx

Ps. Next time my laptop crashes can you pop round please? 😉😂

StrongLife
      Participant

Good one. Technology is particularly important. Good on you for this one.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content