Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      blue eyes
      Participant

A lot of you will be familiar with my story. Well time has passed and its a lot easier to deal with the pain although I still wake up thinking about him each morning and still torture myself over how I should have handled it. I have talked about this with over 20 people family members and friends and without exception they have all said is there something going on, then have they got something on him, then is he the father of one of the children etc etc.
      Well a few weeks ago my mother had a very bad fall and suffered a serious head injury.There was a lot of blood her head was split open down to the bone and she slammed her head into a concrete floor. I heard the crash and got a big shock the kitchen floor was covered in blood as was she. The blood was spurting all over. I stuck a towel on her head and called for an ambulance. While she was on the floor bleeding my mother asked me to get my ex as he lives around the corner. I tried to ring him but he would not answer and I left a message. I could not leave her so I rang another neighbour to go and get him. Apparently he said nothing when she told him. She said he’s not coming love. Fortunately a cousin turned up so I wasn’t alone. My mother nearly died had 18 stitches in her head and had to stay in hospital. She came home then caught a virus and lost the use of her legs so I had to get the ambulance again. I did not bother asking him again. I have sent a very matter of fact letter to him explaining what happened and how I felt and that I was done trying to apologize for having the audacity to object to his obsession with running after another woman. I said I would have been friendly had they acted normally. I outlined what was shady behaviour and what would have been respectful. I know I should not have but I felt a whole lot better.
      Anyway, the photograph…. Her oldest son posted a photograph showing them all having just scattered her father’s mother’s and sister’s ashes together (they had kept the other sets for a few years). There are about 10 males including family,her brother , two sons her husband my ex and his son and other friends all in a row standing looking somber. She is at the front kneeling down with her daughter on her knee smiling her head off with eyes that are black and shark like. Even at something like that scattering her father’s ashes she is at the centre of attention reveling in the (detail removed by moderator) supply that this is giving her. This is how it was during my relationship, everything revolved around her and her needs like a Queen bee and everyone buzzed around her. Sorry for the rant but this photo just showed me how things would always be.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content