On a sad day when we look to feel united
      Remember,
      You, yourself, your always invited
      To be yourself
      It ok to be alone
      Even if it feels lonely sometimes.
      Sometimes it’s lovely to feel that freedom
      Of being home

Thanks for reading my rambling, my positive thought for the day, I share with you all 💞

KIP.
      Participant

How lovely. Just to feel peace is such a wonderful feeling that’s taken for granted by so many. Take time to stop and smell the flowers x

Hazydayz
        Participant

Yes KIP peace is precious isn’t it and yea, I’m stopping in my garden filling my nostrils with the smell of my beautiful flowers and roses. I’m so lucky and I never take them for granted x

Hazydayz
      Participant

There’s unity to be found also… amongst others who accept us for who we are. Share our experiences or relate to similar experiences and feelings Today I’m remembering everyone here and feeling positive about our unity.
      Hope your feeling the unity.

Wants To Help
      Participant

Over the years I have learned that the only person I can really rely on is myself.

I am fortunate that I do have some wonderful family and friends, but really it is ME that is the driving force of my life and where I am now. Life is not always great, or easy, but I am content. What I have is my own, what I have I am comfortable with, what I have I am proud of. Sometimes I can get lonely, but I know I am not alone. I can resonate with your post.

xx

Hazydayz
        Participant

Wantstohelp I’m hearing you. Thankyou💐

Anonymous
      Inactive

It’s not rambling it makes perfect sense that’s how we differ from abusers cos we have introspection and don’t need others to feel complete and we can look inside and learn where they never do they all blame everyone else and can’t be happy in themselves or grateful for anything for long so it all makes sense ☀️🌫☀️

Hazydayz
        Participant

Thankyou again Auriel 💐 from the bottom of my heart. 🤗
        now, to do some more rambling,😄 through my roses 🥀 this one’s for you! Have a nice day!⭐

Anonymous
        Inactive

Thankyou hazy>🍫🍒🥂

Hazydayz
        Participant

aaahh Auriel bless you😇

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content