Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Busyditch
      Participant

Last night was horrific, up all night, I made a few mistakes and as soon as it was ‘brought to my attention’, I knew my life will not be worth living. I can’t go on like this. I’m broken.

I have requested the referral go ahead but now the waiting is making me so anxious I am struggling to chores, which in itself is going to cause trouble.

I hate my life.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m so sorry your going through this, you have made a really brave step and your life is definitely worth living. Things will get better now xx
      Sending love and strength x*x

Busyditch
        Participant

Thank you. To say I’m terrified is an understatement.

Rosemary
      Participant

Hello busyditch

I am so sorry how you feel its really hard to try
      And relax you will get all the support you need .
      I do feel for you I feel anxious every day thinking what and if my partner and when he gets abusive all so he makes me feel on egg shells .
      Your life is worth liveing never forget how far you have come and always tell your self that you are beautiful you life is worse everything.

Sending you hugs xx

Bettertimesahead
      Participant

This is the first step. But a very important first step. However tough things are you have absolutely done the right thing. Very proud of you. Just keep taking an hour at a time.Yiny little steps forward all add up x

Busyditch
      Participant

Thank you.
      I keep repeating myself.
      “It’s just so hard!”

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content