Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

The women who’s he’s seeings son and his friends used to bully my lad at school and my ex is there all involved that is heartbreakibg x

This womans son is a bully probably like his dad was. All of your sons are kind, gentle and decent and now have the chance of a positive thriving life. This woman has now, not known to her, hooked up with a violent man. I actaully feel sorry for her Betterdays. It sounds like she cannot control her sons and now she’s got another abusive force in her household. Please don’t worry about how he is acting right now, this will all stop very soon, or continue but then the abuse will continue in equal measure.

betterdays
        Participant

I guess I’m feeling because the women hes with is high maintenance and not his normal type he’s going to try his very best to kerb his behaviour which what will that say for us x

He was with you for over (detail removed by Moderator) decades, he has been with her for a very short period of time. He is on his best behaviour. I actually do feel really sorry for her Betterdays. You have done so well to break free. Don’t forget the animal who was jailed this week for 32 years for brutually murdering both his current partner and his ex partner in front of their young children. This is now what this woman has in her household and you have broken free. X*X, I so much admire you Betterdays X*X

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content