This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lotus20 1 month ago.

• Author
     Jellyx 
    Participant

Hey ladies I just wanted do write a little post on life in a refugee. I have been been here since (detail removed by moderator) I am in a self contained 2 bedroom flat that is ok amongst other flats with people who rent or have mortgages none of whom know that this is a refugee I’m assuming they think it’s a council property. We can come and go as we please and my key worker from WA visits every week (due to COVID it has been phone calls unless emergency). I have one son with ex and unfortunately for me he still wants to see him so I meet in a public place and hand him to grandpa I normally then go to the shops to make sure I’m alone. I have been told I could be here up to 18 months before a council property becomes available. It’s a breathe of fresh air not having the name calling the bullying the gaslighting everything to Delaware with Daily from him ! I hope this helps and makes anyone unsure a little glimpse into life in a refugee ❤️❤️ Sending lots of love and rainbows 🌈💛 cxx

Lisa 
    Main Moderator

Hi Jellyx

I just wanted to thank you for sharing this. It took a lot of courage to leave and go into a refuge and I hope you are feeling safe.

Good luck with everything and please keep posting,

Lisa

Lotus20 
    Participant

Thank you Jellyx and enjoy the peace and freedom from abusive behavior. X

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EXIT SITE

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account