Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Ayanna
      Participant

I feel like I need to run into the park and yell to the stars at the top of my voice.
      I found out something very distressing about the ex abuser.

This system really sides with abusive men.
      They try to drive women into suicide so that they do not have any work with us.
      It is a system that only works for abusers.

Confused123
      Participant

So Sorry to hear u have heard some bad news, hope u r ok, it really is ashame how these abusers get away with so much

Suntree
      Participant

Ayanna totally agree with you. Sending you hugs and scream away

Freetobethegreatest
      Participant

Yes i agree with u.

When i went to the police they completely threw it back in my face. They didnt do anything he just got away with it only thing they did was get the social on my back. Great. That was all i needed. And because of all this im still stuck with this evil evil man i thought i was gonna be free but no and now i just feel so trapped depressed and lonely

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes I agree completely Police made my situation a lot worse. I felt all they did was listen to the abuser & made me feel like a waste of time, Abusers are extremely clever in how they twist the truth completely around, My abuser was for years professional at manipulating & covering his own tracks up, why do police believe abusers I think is because like you say it’s easier to blame the innocent who are too weak to defend themselves

Escaped not free
      Participant

Made my situation worse also. Constructively evicted me and my children from our home through their bail conditions. I thought I was in a nightmare but when the police got involved I woke up to a living hell. Their inability to comprehend what they were doing and their staggering ability to just make mistakes with consequences for only myself and kids was staggering. I made an official complaint, they told me lessons would be learned but then got a letter basically taking no responsibility. I didn’t ask for them to do what they did, they took the decision and left me with the mess and a huge bill for a civil case to correct their ineptitude. They look after men. They sympathise with men. I felt like I was treated like a pain in the neck to them.

I completely agree. Sorry to hear you’ve gotten bad news <3

Ayanna
      Participant

I sent a letter to Theresa May and I am going to write more letters. We all need to write letters.
      And I do more.
      I will never be quiet ever again.
      We all need to fight.
      Even if I am in a wheelchair, I will carry on fighting against abuse.

starchild
      Participant

its ridiculous my abuser is just using the legal system to continue to abuse me financially and socially,,

Hope4us
      Participant

This is what kind of picture I’m getting at the minute I have this gut feeling there siding with him because I have stayed with this man for (detail removed by moderator) they don’t understand it if there not living the life where living

Ayanna
      Participant

Keep fighting. The abuser used the family court to terrorize me and they supported him.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content