• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Nova.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

They are a bunch of wimps!!!!! Wimps who have to abuse, control, manipulate, bully, put down, threaten, steal, assault, rape their girls friends and their wives! They wouldn’t know how to handle a real woman cos they’re not real men! If they were really men they would know how lucky they are to even glance at us let alone be in a relationship with us! They purposely behave like this because they are insecure, they don’t believe they are superior really because they know they’re not. They pretend they are to be able to deal with the inner monster inside them which tells them how worthless they are and how worthless their s****y little lives are.

They don’t behave like this with female work colleagues, with other acquaintances they don’t have the balls!!!! They know that they wouldn’t be able to do that so they pick us their victims because we have that emotional attainment to them. They’re like vultures! Vampires! Just wanting to suck the blood out of us and when they have they then move onto someone else. If you strip them down to their core you realise how weak they actually are. The install this fear inside us which makes us think that they are something so scary when really they are nothing!!!!!! They’re jumped up little idiots who need to take a good hard look in the mirror ooooops they can’t cos they’ll smack it they’re that ugly!!!!! I feel absolutely amazing about myself now!!!! He’s a loser who has nothing going for him and that’s how it will stay lol x*x

Nova
      Participant

Positiveandlookingahead! Great to hear this and I like your take no nonsense …at the end of the day, the amount f attention that has been lavished on them is totally incredible. Considering as you say, and I totally agree they are total losers!

It’s pathetic how they choose us as we are strong & independent …they are the total opposite, I think it’s quite a positive way for us to look at them, pick a positive characteristic, and you will find they have the opposite trait.

My ex hid behind me, no balls at all, whimpering or shouting his mouth off and no one wanted to listen! So he shouted louder and still …nope! His self opinionated rants didn’t cut any ice, in fact it hi lighted his failings his narrow minded selfish perspective. He was one of those, curtain twitchers, who harp n about the world from the comfort of (MY) sofa shouting at the tv and phoning into radio stations annoymously…because, guess what he couldn’t recognise that he was the only one with those archaic attitudes to people and life.

My ‘problem’ was accommodating him while trying to support him, thinking he needed my love and support, trying to figure him out, all at my expense…meanwhile he’s trying to unravel my life and control me, taking me to the cleaners on every level. He literally came into my life with debt and not much else but his (detail removed by moderator) abusive personality (shudders!😒) sucked it all up, anything going he took it, no sharing, no thanks, no appreciation, all taken for granted! A out and out parasite.

Nasty little excuse for a man, to think I wasted so much time on him makes me physically sick.

I totally get it now.

Hugs Cx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content