Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      SunshineAngel
      Participant

I can’t believe the evil lies he and his family are using to try to put me under pressure. It is so bizarre and tragic the lengths they will go to to try and upset me or get to me. It is working, of course. I am so stressed, my heart is beating so fast, it feels like it will drop out of my rib cage.

They have two faces and show me their evil face, and the other face to the officials. I have been told today by a (detail removed by moderator), and also previously by the police, that I should try to communicate better, because THEY are such reasonable people. All while they are terrorizing me and I have been trying just to sort everything out so I never have to talk to or see them again.

All I want is my peace and quiet, and all they want is to put pressure on me for as long as they still can. But I won’t let them crack me, I will grow the thickest skin, thick as armour and I will not give in to their bullying. I am in the right. They are wrong. I won’t let them trick me into thinking I am the crazy one.

Just feeling very stressed and scared, I can’t wait to get away from these people.

KIP.
      Participant

I think not being believed was such a big part of why we stayed as long as we did and to not be believed really plays on our insecurities and confidence. Just hang onto the rock of truth in the choppy waters and keep all the evidence you can. Their lies will definitely catch up with them.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content