Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

After few months of him not seeing his son hes still pestering to see him saying it’s doing my son more harm than good him not seeing his dad. This is absolutely ridiculous because if my son sees him he will just go 10 steps back as I’ve given him so many chances in the past. Why he do concerned to see his son when all he ever did were upset him….x*x

Malaya
      Participant

Urgh these monsters just don’t give up do they? Can you get a court order to keep him away?

Block his number and put up a door camera so if he comes to your house giving you abuseyou can call police. Have you got a women’s aid worker or solicitor?

Serenity
      Participant

Because they can’t bear being ignored and sidelined.

Trust your gut and protect your son.

My ex said to me ‘Don’t you want your kids to have a dad around?’ Err, no, because all he does is abuse them and it’s all for his own selfish reasons that he wants contact- unhealthy reasons.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content