Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      savingthestars
      Participant

I have a (detail removed by moderator) order over my head, and the professionals keep saying it cannot be changed. Thats not true is it? The order has no time limit on it

AlwaysSorry
      Participant

Hi there,

I am not sure what kind of court order it is, but have you spoken with a solicitor or Rights of Women? They should be able to help advise on the specific court order in question x

KIP.
      Participant

From what I understand the court can change that order. You just need to build a case to have it presented to the court again and changed. What ‘professionals’ are telling you this? You can usually get a half hour free consultation with a solicitor so you could make an appointment with a family solicitor or ring Rights of Women. Your local women’s aid may also be able to help.

diymum@1
      Participant

If the circumstances have changed and you can show that they can do a variation xx so reduce the order to nil in some cases where abuse is proven xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content