This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  [email protected] 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

  • Author
  • #85591

    I have a (detail removed by moderator) order over my head, and the professionals keep saying it cannot be changed. Thats not true is it? The order has no time limit on it

  • #85593

    Hi there,

    I am not sure what kind of court order it is, but have you spoken with a solicitor or Rights of Women? They should be able to help advise on the specific court order in question x

  • #85600

    From what I understand the court can change that order. You just need to build a case to have it presented to the court again and changed. What ‘professionals’ are telling you this? You can usually get a half hour free consultation with a solicitor so you could make an appointment with a family solicitor or ring Rights of Women. Your local women’s aid may also be able to help.

  • #85604
     [email protected] 

    If the circumstances have changed and you can show that they can do a variation xx so reduce the order to nil in some cases where abuse is proven xx

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account