Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Out of the area. I’m just too close to it all him. (Removed by moderator). Even though I live alone with the boys and he’s (removed by moderator) away I still feel I’m with him. I have lived here (removed by moderator) and I’ve no heart in this house to decorate the rooms that haven’t been done. It’s like I’ve come to a dead end in my life a frightening feeling were I don’t know which way to turn. I kind of know in my heart though that living close will always trigger me his mums (removed by moderator) away. I feel I’m on watch x

I think that is an excellent Idea Betterdays, a completely fresh start to start again with your boys. Don’t forget about getting the proper legal advice about your house, Shelter will be able to advise you. X*X

betterdays
        Participant

Thanks healthy archive. Once my house sells I’m going to look for private rented houses can’t cope around here x

SaharaD
      Participant

Not being near my abuser or anything or anyone related to him has helped me a lot.

good luck with the sale and rental search

betterdays
        Participant

Thanks Saharad I need to get away because if I don’t I will sink I just feel weak living round here x

A new beginning will open up your world like you could not imagine. I wish you the very best of luck. XXXXX

Peaceful Pig
      Participant

When I first left my husband I was way too close. I was still minimising a lot back then . Then I had to move further away and it made all the difference. I know it’s an upheaval with the children but well worth it. My eldest whose autistic and has never slept well started sleeping much better almost immediately xx

betterdays
        Participant

Thanks for your post peaceful pig. That’s interesting how your son sleeps now. My oldest 2 hardly sleep even though we live alone we are still (removed by moderator) away from our old house which were good and bad memories and (removed by moderator) away from my ex. I’m giving it a lot of thought as I feel suffocated round here. All my boys have autism x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content