Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

But I feel I have to share it. But sometimes when we were laid in bed watching Tele say if he had a shower he would be kind of touching himself in front of me while I were watching tv making me really uncomfortable as if he were trying to wind himself up it were horrible sorry but had to get it out x

Serenity
      Participant

My ex was sexually inappropriate and bad mannered and uncouth. They have no finesse, no manners and no restraint.

Apart from doing things similar to what you wrote, he used to laugh at really inappropriate things.

Whathaveidone
      Participant

betterdays, mine does that to me too. If I have a shower or if he has a shower he does the exact same thing as you describe. Especially when we go to sleep, he makes me sleep naked ALL of the time (exept if I’m on my period), he keeps me awake by unwanted touching but I can’t say anything otherwise he just goes off an a rant that will last for hours. I have to have sex with him when he feels like it or the alternative – an abusive, emotionally draining rant that will last hours a time, days even, if I don’t give in. He tells me that he masturabates and touches me after I fall asleep sometimes which I find REALLY disgusting and disturbing. In my mind, he’s a total perv.

Whathaveidone
      Participant

mine says the same to me now – I’m still with him. He’ll also say things like he’s so lucky nobody will be able to see and do things that he’s doing, we are one forever, he’s so lucky I chose him….I’m feeling more and more awkward with him with each passing day. He also touches me inapproriately, always slapping my bum, feeling my chest, telling me what to and not to wear both inside the home and outside.. It just makes me so upset and i feel more upset that I can’t leave.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content