Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Just thinking about the times when he used to try his luck in bed mostly if id been out for a drink I would say I can’t be bothered he would sometimes say just lie there u don’t have to do owt. Has anyone else had this? X

Serenity
      Participant

Yes. Exactly the same. They like to take advantage when you are in a weakened state.

My husband used to enjoy giving me a drink when he knew I was hungry because he knew a single glass of wine would relax me and make me unreactive. His pupils would dilate and I would notice his rather obvious ultimate wish in the look in his eyes and his gestures.
      He also used to drink himself, on an empty stomach (which he still does) and would then later on behave like his happy time had come. He would rub himself and I won’t describe anything else, we can all guess.
      It was literally a distraction and entitled entertainment for him.
      Then I would hear his breathing and snoring and slightly delirious noises as any noise would wake him up to act mega scared…it was always really strange to hear him make noises as if he was unaware of where he was and as if something had honestly scared him. Alcohol always made him that way.
      I also remember how earlier in our relationship he drank and raped me once (I was frightened to say no) and how he would say no sexy sex then hey?
      Needless to say I hate drinking.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content