Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Woollymammal
      Participant

Hi ladies,

I’ve bid on a property, I’m no 1, so could get a viewing.. so of course the panic and high anxiety starts, the doubts..
      But this may be my last chance.. I so need to go and not come back this time..

Sending hugs
      X*x

HunkyDory
      Participant

Sending you strength Woolly, keep your mind on a happy future, try to be really strong, we’re with you all the way, you can do it xx

KIP.
      Participant

Can you afford to take it then slowly get used to the idea. Spend time there secretly. Find your feet then move in a couple weeks?

Woollymammal
      Participant

Hi both, thank you for your support..
      I can’t pay for it myself as I’ve got physical problems which affect my (detail removed by moderator)..so I have to claim for it.. I did look at a flat here before in the same block.. I said no at 1st, then yes but couldn’t make my mind up again because of doubt, anxiety panic..
      But I’ve often thought about the property it’s supported so I woukdnt be on my own..
      It’s a little out of my comfort zone but close really…
      Surrounded by grass area.. I can have my dogs.. so fingers crossed..
      If I get it I just have to go but don’t know if it will be straight away or after Christmas..
      I have no money at all, he suddenly has money…
      I haven’t hardly got any presents, yet he’s out at work every day…
      I get a little money next week and have to.pay the next council tax again..
      X*x

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Go for it.
      Do you have a technique (or anti anxiety medication?) to manage your doubts and anxiety should they flare up? To break the loop of hesitating and going back to him you know. To help you take that one step forward. It’s not your last chance sweetie, but it’s a chance nevertheless, and if you feel ready it would be wonderful to try to live an abuse free life.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content