Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

But i were kind of thinking with me being no contact a couple of mnths a wonder if anythings changed with him x

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

I think it’s totally normal to feel like this, these men engulfed us and took over our lives, became our main focus (due to the intensity, the trauma bonds and the abuse) and it is tough to learn how to build a life without them after you leave because they have usually isolated you and have trained you to be dependent on and crave them. I too often wonder what he is doing in particular which woman he has now moved into the main girlfriend role (aka abused domestic and sex slave), I am still really horribly curious about who else he was having sex with especially some of the women he worked with, but that way only more pain, anger, sadness, disgust, horror and disbelief lies. Some days it is so hard though and I have looked at his social media and regretted it. Definitely stick to the no contact, each day of no contact is another day of healing for us.

Confused123
      Participant

hi hun

dont we just wish they have changed,but they dont, stick to no contact and continue with your healing

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content