Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Half of a year no contact!! Its been a real rollercoaster. I still get the odd day i think of him and wonder if hes changed.. ha ha… silly me… then other days hes becoming a distant memory… it took me nearly (detail removed by Moderator) decades to cut of. After physical even in week 3… emotional and mental towards not just me my autistic sons too.. i got up last summer and little did he know it were the last message he would ever recieve… he got a shock of his life. Of course he tried the reeling and hoovering even after he had another relationship but i were way too strong.. i just wish id of done it years ago. When i first came on this site over 2 years ago i were advised no contact is important. But at the time u obv dont realise it…. but its the no contact thats helped me start to reclaim my life back. Il still have hurdles to jump. But better than being in it still… big hugs to you all.. xx

Icandothis, that is amazing well done! You definitely deserve to celebrate! I bet you are feeling so so much happier and more relaxed. I am celebrating too as I am now officially out of my abusive relationship! Sending hugs! X*x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well done rockandrolldreamscomethrough. Amazing onwards and upwards.. its worth it in the end.. x

Anabela
      Participant

Congratulations!!! Half a year no contact is deffinitely worth celebrating!!! So glad you managed to resist his hoovering!!! And good to know you feel fine most of the time.
      Congratulations to you too rockandrolldreamscomethrough!!!! I also just recently put a final stop and to leave abusive relationship is the most right decision we can make ☺☺

Serenity
      Participant

Fantastic, I Can Do This,

The longer you are away from that monster, the stronger you will become.

Life will have its ups and downs, and you may still be coping with the fallout from his abuse, but you can do it- as your name says!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content