Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      marmaladechamp
      Participant

In comparison to the anguish of last week, this week is looking relatively calm. I have a few things on such as a work conference I will be away for a whole day on and volunteering that I know my partner would’ve made me feel awkward about doing. I’m also going to go swimming one evening and for some nice long walks out in nature.

It’s very up and down at the minute but I’ve found journaling to be a great release.

X

lover of no contact
      Participant

Peace, calm, serenity. All you have to deal with is your own agenda and your own difficult emotions. And processing them by comin in here is helping the healing for u (and for us).

Well done. Enjoy your peaceful day with normal challenges but not dealing with his sick personality on top of it.

Onwards and upwards

HunkyDory
      Participant

Well done marmaladechamp. You are doing so well. Enjoy the peace and doing what you enjoy. Wonderful isn’t it? Xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content