Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      KIP.
      Participant

I was sent this thought provoking piece by friend……..🤔

“In the rush to return to normal, use this time to consider which parts of normal are worth rushing back to”

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Oh this is profound!!😄 and so true! I do enjoy the simple side of life right now, it somehow cleanse out all unecessary things, forces me to calm down and keep steady instead of rushing from left to right. This time can be rewarding for people who are out. Wishing you a wonderful day 💕🌸🌼

HunkyDory
      Participant

I like that KIP. I hope this horrible time somehow leaves the world in a better place. Don’t think we’ll return the the same world.. it will have changed I think.

I’m enjoying nature on my one allowable walk per day, smelling the air and spring on the way (one positive is this pandemic has got me to stop smoking). Maybe people might feel more grateful for what they have and appreciate simpler things. I hope so. Xx

fizzylem
      Participant

Yes, its making me think about what is important or really needed for sure – what will I and others take forward and leave behind. Good quote x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content