Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      justexhausted
      Participant

you are worthless
      you’re a b…
      its all your fault….
      If you werent like this I wouldnt have to be this way…
      you are crazy…
      you aren’t even better than the women you try to compare youself to….
      Maybe all people your race are stupid thats why you were slaves….
      your a piece of trash….
      your stupid and wont amount to anything…
      you steal from me just like you steal from your father…(referring to a monthly pay i recieve from my dad)
      as if it were difficult to take care of two children….
      these are just a few of thousands of insults I get weekly from my boyfriend who i currently live with plus have two children. one of the most hurtful things Ive heard from him was when i was giving birth to our second child my beautiful baby girl and he was waiting in the waiting room like all the other men waiting for their miracle to arrive he was messaging me like crazy it took me over a day in laor and i kept getting texts from him asking waht was happening and if he could go home whcich i had no idea how to respond to due to the pain of the contractions and also the fact that i had no idea when the baby was actually going to come out it could f been anywhere from a matter of mins to hours . He was complaining about how tired he was and in the en 10 hours in sent me a message saying (detail removed by moderator) and going home he contiued with patronizing me about not responding to him even though I technically wasnt allowed to answer my phone left and then sent me text saying i was a piece of s… I couldnt even give birth properly and he was leaving all my s… in the lobby so i better go get it before some one stole it . If its not physical its psychological and o no longer know what to do people say leve as if it were just so simple and its not I feel like c**p and worthless everyday

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi justexhausted,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting. I’m sorry to read how you’re feeling, it’s an understandable consequence of the serious abuse you’re experiencing from your partner. Everything he says is sadly intended to wear you down, and the exhaustion is part of the abuse. He is making you feel worthless, but you are not, you are worthy and you deserve to live in safety without his terrible abuse.

You’ve taken a big step by posting and I’d encourage to you keep doing so when you can. If you feel able to it can really help to talk things through on the Freephone Helpline, which is 0808 2000 247. Calls are confidential and answered by trained female support workers, they won’t tell you what to do but can through your situation and your options. We all understand that it’s very complicated leaving a relationship in which there is abuse, for so many valid reasons, and no one will rush you into doing so. But by talking about it you may be able to work through some of your fears, and ask any questions you may have.

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Iwantmeback
      Participant

The insults are never ending.😞 When you try to say how you feel about what is said, you can’t take a joke.😏 But when its years and years of the same insults abd hes not stopped them, then its abusive. They are deliberately doing the same things time after time, knowing it hurts us, because we have told them often, but they choose to continue.
      “I cant believe you’d throw away all we’ve been through because i hurt your feelings”, “you’re such a baby, can’t take a joke”.
      Words do cut deeper than the sharpest knife. Whoever made up the nursery rhyme was a misogynistic abusive brute.
      Name calling is normal,children do it all the time when its sustained and hurtful and never recognised by the partner in your life, that is when it’s not normal.
      Be strong xx
      IWMB 💕💕

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content