Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mummy
      Participant

I’m drained and feeling so empty half term with the kids has been so full on I’m exhausted trying to keep it all together first ex abuser calls every few weeks trying to get inside my head and the second messages me this week Mr charming again. I’ve had enough of feeling so low I just want to curl up in a ball and hide away. So tempted to message my ex even tho I know it’s not going to do any good. Sorry for going on just needed to say something feel like I’m loosing sight of everything x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Is there any chance you could change your number? Please don’t message your ex. I did and it was one of the most idiotic things I have ever done.
      Is there anything you can do to distract yourself? Perhaps take the kids to a play area and take a nice book to read, or even just give yourself a nice bath in the evening once los in bed? Don’t listen to mr charming. He’s already shown you what he is. *Hugs*

mummy
      Participant

Thanks freedoms I’ve restrained myself from speaking to my ex and been keeping busy just exhausted with it all tbh. I’ve changed my number so many times its frustrating to have to do it again x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content