Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Today started the same as usual. No positive.

But tonight I can say I did quite a lot, garden, cooking, my son talked to me nicely, we shared a really nice time together, I cleaned…(too obvious to mention for safety) and achieved to finish off a fair few tasks.
      Now I am enjoying myself with a glass of wine before more bad news tomorrow probably because of having to move out.
      But I will deal with that tomorrow. Crying is for tomorrow only. Now, I am listening to the birds, listening to the bubbles of sparkling wine exploding in my mouth…the sky is gorgeous, my cats happy, my other animals happy too to be in a clean pen, he did nothing today.
      It’s so still outside. And I have made beautiful…for my garden.
      I do what I can to be happy 😊

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Bridget,

I just wanted to show you some support and to say that I am thinking of you.

Very best wishes,

Lisa

Thank you Lisa, I never expected this answer from you, it is nice to see someone cares. I try so, so, so hard to think what is the best thing to do…I am scared of the future. Scared of everything.

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi Bridget

Hold on to the good moments in this hard time.

FS x*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content