Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Benson
      Participant

Hi all. Due to recent events I have had to talk to my bosses with regard to my situation- felt slightly embarrassed but they were fab and have offered support and a plan has been put in place to ensure I am safe.

On another note My ex has been searching my professional profile online as the site tells me who has been searching. I have now removed it and slightly panicked that my whereabouts would be revealed but nothing is on it. My question is when will he leave me alone? I need to be able to do normal things and live a normal life!!

lover of no contact
      Participant

He eventually will give up don’t worry once you don’t engage him at all and he is getting no reactions from you. He probably has a new partner lined up as he needs ‘fuel’ for his power and control addiction. You’re cutting all his power supplies so he’ll be forced to get his needs met elsewhere. Keep starving him of your attention. Don’t feed the monster. They like to conserve energy so he’ll eventually give up. However we are always at risk from a hoover from them no matter how long we are away from them. But stand firm and block any loopholes and keep close to this Forum. My fellow still tries to hoover me whenever there is a loophole and I am away from him a couple of years and he has a new intimate partner.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content