Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ssss
      Participant

I really feel I carnt take any more..I have been broken today.. tortured and tormented all day over 8 hours…I am left broken… and feel totally destroyed…and helpless..I have begun to feel there is only one way to escape this torment… I left (detail removed by moderator) ago.. after a long time and that part has been great no contact has been the only way and has worked well… I’ve been unable to heal or move on… my children have stepped into his shoes.. now and today is all I can take.. I have phoned people and school is working with my child and other agencies but he won’t engage says what people want to hear but blames me..he’s made my life unbearable it’s torture and today has finally broken me

KIP.
      Participant

I’m so sorry to hear this. I briefly had a taste of it from my teenage son. Perhaps it’s time to call the police and have him removed. I know it sounds harsh but you’re at rock bottom. He needs to know there are consequences. My nephew had some run ins with the police and they have access to people who can help. You simply cannot do this. You’ve tried as hard as you can and now you need to take care of yourself because if you’re not strong, you can’t deal with things and find a way forward x

diymum@1
      Participant

I had to do this too its the worst case senario for our kids. unfortunately they do learn from their male role models and its a harsh reality. my daughter blames me too. from what ive read the first year off these men leaving are the worst for the kids because if theyre going to step into their shoes they will.but its theyre choice. the wromg one through anger- confusion? my daughter refused to talk to womens aid or get counselling. for now ive had to let go its beyond me. i hope in the future there will be more help out there as this situation is very common xx for now if you have younger ones make them understand this is not acceptable thats what i feel about this situation. hopefully as he gets older he will see the error of his ways. its the cycle of dv that needs to be stopped xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content