Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Good morning
      I have taken the step today to ask my poor, troubled dh to leave our home after too many years together.
      Friends tell me I’m brave.
      Idk what will happen over the next few days but I know it’s a good decision and I hope all will be well.
      Good luck to all those getting out. I know how hard it is!!
      Much love x

godschild
      Participant

How did he react and has he left, you are brave x

Anonymous
        Inactive

Thank you, I’m trying to be brave(much like Piglet from Winnie the Pooh stories!) No bad reaction yet – perhaps he’s surprised I put up with cruelty for so long! He’s left the house and is coming back to collect some things tomorrow. x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Swallow, What a big step you have taken, well done. I really hope that things are ok for you now and that he does not give you too much trouble. Maybe phone the advice line just in case? Sending you supporting hugs and wishing you well . x

Anonymous
        Inactive

Thank you for your kind wishes. He’s been has found somewhere else to stay so he’s not here tonight. Reckons he’ll take all his things from inside the house tomorrow! Advice line is a good idea as I’m feeling a little shaky now x

Suntree
      Participant

I guess the question is will he leave and will he do it gracefully?

Anonymous
        Inactive

That’s what worries us all I’m sure. So far, so good x

Confused123
      Participant

Hey

Sending u hug, hope he leaves calmly, here for u if u need to chat

Anonymous
        Inactive

Thank you, that’s kind x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content