Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Alittlelost
      Participant

I sent my partner a messsge about our relationship. I didnt feel i could do it face to face so i sent a message. I dont it while he was working so he couldnt get angry but i didnt expect a reply till maybe after he finished work. Anyway he never replied. I messaged him later that night asking if he had anything to say about what id said. Still no reply. It shows he read my messages and i know he got the messages cos i told him i sent them. He came up to bed and acted normal as if nothing happened. Didnt mention the messages nothing. He is just point blank ignoring them and my feelings. Im sick of this happening. Now what am i supposed to do. Im left hanging about how he feels over the matter but im scared to keep asking him to comment on it.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Typical, if I ignore it it’ll go away. Just shows how immature these men can be. If he’s not prepared to discuss, you do what’s right fir you. Not everyone is an abuser but if the relationship isn’t working,it might be time to end it. You’ll know him best, let someone you know and trust know what you’re thinking of doing. Being unhappy in a relationship is a good reason to end it too. If it’s making you miserable, you can end it.
      Best wishes IWMB 💞💞

KIP.
      Participant

He’s simply not interested in your feelings. He couldn’t care less. He carries on in his own selfish world, getting what he wants. There’s absolutely no point in discussing anything with him anyway as he will simply twist it right back at you. He won’t ever change but you can x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content