Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      FrozenCherries
      Participant

I’m new to this all, so please bear with me. I got divorced (detail removed by moderator) During our marriage he was a very aggressive person – mentally, verbally and emotionally abusive. Since then it’s been hell with him being so irrational and n**********c. However my son (per teen), is my biggest challenge he is just like his dad, he shouts at me and his little sister (half his age), he has previously physically hurt was that I had to call the police. I’m now living alone with the kids (detail removed by moderator) I’m now isolated from everyone and only see my partner every other weekend when they at dads. I have no friends who want to come round again due to my son and have no family in the country. Feel so alone!

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi,

Thank you for your post. I’m sorry to hear about your situation. I can understand this must feel very isolating for you. there is no excuse for your sons behaviour- he is choosing to be abusive but this is understandably triggering for you.

If you aren’t already I would encourage you to link in with your local domestic abuse service for more ongoing support.

You can contact a Support Worker from Women’s Aid via our live chat where you can chat in confidence about your situation. Support workers will not tell you what to do but they can give support, practical information, and discuss with you any options that are available based on your specific circumstances. For more information about the chat service please go to: https://chat.womensaid.org.uk/

Take care and keep posting

Best Wishes

Lisa

Mom of two
      Participant

Hoping your not as alone anymore since this post- sending a hug now ((((((FrozenCherries))))))))))

Mom of two
      Participant

BTW I like your username!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content