Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Fuzzyfelt
      Participant

Been doing ok but he’s really pushing my limits now as he seems to be spending time at his ex’s( supposed to be getting divorced).
      I know because I drove past and he emailed me saying the neighbors have seen me and it’s on cctv!!!!
      I made an excuse that o was thinking of going to see her…. and he said ‘ try later as she’s not here’ .. I didn’t reply.
      But it’s completely done my head in that he’s back with her. I know I shouldn’t care..he’d only tried to hoover me that day by turning up at my house all mr nice guy. It shows how cold and calculating he is. I just want him out of my life . Not going to the school ..
      the more I try to get my power back the more he seems to bug me.
      If she has him back more fool her as he had affair with me for several years and then we were together engaged for (detail removed by moderator)!

iwillbeok
      Participant

Ignore, block, and delete, hon. No Contact really is the best way to go. I know its tough, I wanted to rant and demand answers from my ex but I knew that whatever came out of his mouth would be utter rubbish. I know from the hoovering emails initially, he had no idea (well pretended to!) what he had done wrong! Tried to tell me a different story, but the scales had been fully pulled from my eyes and there was no chance he could gaslight me from then on!

Try not to get pulled into his games. Ignore him. Stay strong x

Fuzzyfelt
      Participant

I’ve tried blocking emails but it goes to spam… and I end up checking! Everything else blocked. I don’t cyberstalk.
      Just I don’t believe anything from him anymore, I would never ever trust him again.
      Just eating me that he trying to ( or giving the impression) that he’s with her.

Tiffany
      Participant

Change your email address. It’s a nuisance, but no more than that. And has the added benefit of losing all the spam that builds up in an old inbox. I was quite attached to my old address, as I had been using it since my teenage years, but it was a small price to pay for piece of mind.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content