Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

but I feel so low inside. I feel that the house will never sale and I will be living in limbo for the rest on my life. I have a smile on my lips and tears burn at the back of my eyes.

It hurts that me children have sided with him and I don’t see my grandchildren. I don’t want them to side with me but just to see I’m not the monster he has portray me as.

Im not suicidal but I wish I didn’t have to wake up the next day. But then to wake up I would have to sleep and I have stop doing that.

Sorry to post this but I have to let it out somewhere.

xx

Serenity
      Participant

Bless you, Falling Skys.

You are in limbo. I pray things will move soon.

You didn’t deserve any of this.

What I want to say is, that I have always loved my children more than life itself, but their fluctuating ms ovulation. Y my ex has made me realise: we gave them the greatest gift of life, and loved like any mother can love, but we need to realise that we aren’t 100% our kids.

We should never even had been made to feel that we were 100% our husbands.

I don’t know what way the wind will blow regarding my kids and their dad, but all I know is that I can’t lose myself again. So you too must not lose yourself.

Your ex made you feel like you had. Now he wants it to happen to you again by proxy- through the kids.

Don’t allow it. I know it hurts. But ironically, nature is such that as soon as you find your identity again, your kids will flock back. But you won’t even be that dependent anymore. You will love them, but you won’t be so dependent.

I hope your house sells soon and I wish you all the strength and peace and self- live in the world. X*x

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thank you for your wise words Serenity.

I have grown in the last **** months having compliments on my art work, family and friends saying I should enter them in competitions.

Due to unforeseen circumcises I am (detail removed by Moderator) for two companies, and coping.

I’m eating better than I have for years and people are asking me for recipe ideas and food plans.

If this is happening why I am stuck in the same property my future will fly when I’m free.

FS xx

Serenity
      Participant

I am sure you will fly.

Sorry for my typing errors! I meant their fluctuating manipulation!

Confused123
      Participant

hey hun just messaged you privately, if u dont get message let me know

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi con123 not got you message

FS xx

Confused123
      Participant

Will try again later

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thanks Con 123

still not got anything

FS xx

brokendreams
      Participant

Sending hugs and hope you fly high again soon.

L&H x*x

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thanks you DB I’m getting there ☺ he’s just thrown or tried to another spanner in the works but as the bill is in his name I can’t change it but as it’s in his sole name if it gone wrong he will have to pay it even though it’s coming out of my account….

Dear Falling Skys, I’m sorry that you are feeling so awful right now. All I can say is that working through these moments and the passing of time will bring you out of this. I know its hard when you are depressed and lethargic, but please try to take care of yourself, healthy eating, exercise, rest etc. I realize that can be very difficult as the stress inside makes you crave things that give you a high, I comfort eat when I am down. After I get my well being back on track I always regret eating all that junkfood. I felt like you are now 5 months ago, i was so depressed. But life does improve i promise you. No Contact is key. X*X

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thank you HA

I wait for the day when I don’t have his cloud of negativity over me. Because of the way I run my life I’m not often in the house with as the same time of him, but you are always on hyper alert in case he does something.

I workout at least six times a week, I’m making new fiends and have new hobbies, and reinventing myself.

You have given me hope.

FS xx

Confused123
      Participant

Hey HUn

I did p m u , hope u received, why is the money comming out of your account hun if billis in his name, cancel the d/d

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi con

I have always paid the bills so I know it’s up together. He has started giving me money towards them now. To be honest I’m scared of the fall out if I stop them while we are in the same property. Once I am free I will stop them. Already have a phone in place.

Got you message and have replied.

FS xx

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content