Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Xxxdreamcatcherxxx
      Participant

Iv been trying to end my relationship for over s month now. Iv told him to take his stuff and leave me alone a few times now but he wont take it. Iv tried blocking him but he calls on private numbers, iv asked him to stay away from my house but he cant help himself, he turns up when my kids are home knowing i wont argue in front of them. Demands to see whats on my mobile, messages etc and has snatched my phone out my hand and gone through it. At my wits end now, its making me ill, i made a promise to my kids not to go to tefuge again as we had to when i left my ex husband, but its looking more like im going to be breaking my promise. Plus my kids are starting to reveal the suffering at the hands of their dad which is heartbreaking. I know im suffering coercive control with the guy im trying to get rid of. Im finding it hard to cope with soo much going on.

KIP.
      Participant

Time to ring the police. Keep all his texts and any other evidence you have. Dump his stuff at a mutual friend or member of his family, so he has no reason to come to your home. I feel so sad for your children. It’s obviously triggering them. For their sake ring the police. Ask for a domestic abuse officer and explain your situation.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi I agree 100% with kip. Pack his stuff up,get a third party to pick it up, let the police know your putting him out of your house because of his behaviour but are afraid he’ll not take it well. Let them know about how he’s been treating you, that you’re out of one abusive relationship and can see where this is going but you are really scared to push him too far because of what you went through before. And then block his number, block all contact, change your locks too, in case he has a key, or even if he hasn’t, he may have had a copy made that you dont know about. I really don’t trust these men at all now.
      Best wishes IWMB 💕💕

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content