Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Through my son. He’s told my son he will take him to see the (detail removed by moderator) but yet wben I got tickets for us all couple years ago and he came with us he hated it were complaining all time.??? X

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Oh better days you sound just like me. Xx
      Mine is letting the children do all sorts he wouldn’t have tolerated before.
      And took them to the ballet. He says I didn’t let them do stuff it’s crazy making mind games.

Serenity
      Participant

Hi Better Days,

My ex wouldn’t pay for anything nice all the time he lived with us. Though we had two boys who were football-crazy, he would never, ever have spent money to go and take them to a match- even though we happen to live within walking distance of a stadium! He was too stingy and selfish, and wanted to hoard his money for himself.

In fact, it was more his thing to go along to my sons’ football matches when they were playing in a team, and berating them for their performance. My son told me ( only after my ex left ) that on those occasions that I asked my ex to take his son to football, that on the way home my ex would be unkind, telling him how rubbish he was at football and how he ‘ran like a girl.’

Now, however, my ex is promising to take my youngest to all the big football matches, even to see his favourite English team.

Note that this is all promises:it hasn’t actually happened yet, even though he first promised him over a year ago. So my youngest has now actually started to ask if I will take him!

Maybe the act of dipping his hand in his pocket is still too painful for my greedy ex.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content