Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Met with the lady from the local domestic abuse place. Gave her an update of everything that has happened since I last saw her. Having been brave once, I have to do it all over again as he wants to talk! I have nothing left to say. I am feeling strong but know I have some difficult decisions to make. He is currently still under this roof. The lady said, I will probably have to leave in the short term, with my children.

Lifeiswonderful
      Participant

Hi shatteredSoul. I really hope you’re doing ok! I left my abusive Ex a couple of years ago and life couldn’t be better…please stay strong, life shouldn’t and doesn’t need to be this way… it took me a long time to realise it and now I have met a kind and loving man who showed me what true love is. Hold on in there. We all deserve the world and it comes to all of us… Life for living is out there, we just have to break the cycle to see it. Stay strong… I’m rooting for you all x*x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content