• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Nemo.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      SilkyHalide
      Participant

Over a decade ago a woman rang me in the middle of the night to tell me my husband had been sleeping with her.

They were clearly rantings of a rejected woman of dubious morals. I believed her facts but not her judgements/opinions.
      I gained some insight into my marriage but unfortunately missed/brushed away important details.
      Namely she described a man I did not recognise and I took it that she didn’t really know him like I did. The truth was she saw the man he hid from me for all our years together.

KIP.
      Participant

I had a similar call from a woman. My ex even got his boss to cover for him saying this woman had done this to another man and it was lies. I brushed it aside too. It’s only now I’m out of the hell, things like this make sense. It’s his shame not mine x

Nemo
      Participant

i had the same thing from an ex of his 6 months into our relationship – she even went as far as finding out where i lived at the time and warned my dad to keep me away from him and filled his head with what we were sucked in to believing were a load of nonsense ‘stories’ from a crazy jealous ex girlfriend 😶

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content