Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Sorry me again just needed somewhere to vent. It’s been a horrible few days, I tried to commit suicide but was unsuccessful, I then went into a very dark place and drove around for 2 days, sleeping in my car which was freezing. I can’t get over what this person has done to me and the police have been far from helpful. I have a meeting at work this week regarding being suspended as he made false allegations about me. I feel my life is a complete wreck and I’m so worried I’m going to lose everything.

KIP.
      Participant

Hey there. You need to reach out for help. Speak to your GP. Women’s aid. Victim support. It’s very common for abusers to make false allegations. They try to muddy the waters. You will be very vulnerable at the moment. The Samaritans have a freephone number. Please speak to someone. You don’t have to face this alone. Do you have family/friends you can reach out to?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hiya I’ve spoken to my GP and there’s only so much he can do. I can’t get on with medication and I find it really hard to talk to people over the phone and face to face. Just having a very low week 🙁

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Rein1deer2,

I am just reaching out to you to see how you are? You sound like a very brave woman and I hope that you can speak to your local Women’s Aid group and get some help and support lined up. I know it can be difficult opening up but I think you are so much stronger than you think you are.

We are all here for you so let us know how you are doing. It is really early days and there will be good days and bad days so please be kind to yourself and go gently.

Best wishes,

Lisa
      Forum Moderator

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content