Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Brunette3
      Participant

Hi,

My partner can be so lovely, but then can also be so horrible!

when he is nice i forget all the bad things and just go back to being ok with him.

sometimes i just cant hold back and let rip then when i do he turns it all on me even when i know sometimes i wasnt in the wrong. Then i end up grovelling and crying.

He belittles me in front of friends and family. but then passes it as humour and i laugh it off!

Tells me he loves me and sometimes it is great!

i feel so torn because it is so bad sometimes that i question everything! or feel if i am out which is rare alone that i need to be in constant contact with him (which annoys him & he ends up blocking me on facebook or number)

anyone with similar experience please private message me as i am shocking with these forums.

x

Put the kettle on
      Participant

I can relate to a lot of what you wrote, when I responded to his arguments I got blamed for the argument, always my fault. It is confusing, that’s his plan

ladiesand gentlemen
      Participant

EXACTLY what put he kettle on said.
      They love to confuse, and will NEVER take the responsibility
      Remember who made you feel so sad and lonely !!!
      Take care x*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content