Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Woollymammal
      Participant

Hi ladies, my rocks..
      I’ve had to come off the physchotic drug, as the side effects I was getting were the serious ones where you have to stop..
      I called the mental health team next day to say I.had to stop..
      I was supposed to get a call back from someone that day as my physchiatrist is on leave again..
      Needless to say no one called, I phoned next day and was told physchiatrist off till Monday now.. no one will give me anything until he returns.. great isn’t it..
      I’ve been attending freedom programme, week 4 next wk… I am learning more in depth, finally hit home, I don’t feel guilty when he’s being nice now.. think I know it’s all connected…
      He’s brought no money in for weeks and weeks again.. He’s been in and out of the bank just taking more and more out, I’ve got bills to pay for the house but he don’t care..
      I’m hoping I get a chance to view my bids… I’m in the rigjt frame of mind now… how I wish I’d been given that physchotic medicine when I had keys for other place..
      Sending love and hugs xx

KIP.
      Participant

It’s a shame about the side effects but at least you know they helped and perhaps something similar could also help. Maybe you just weren’t ready to leave and move out. It takes time to get into the right position and I’m sure there will be other opportunities to free yourself. In the meantime it sounds like you’re doing everything right to prepare yourself. Your partner would like a huge weight around your neck. Contributing nothing or very little to your life. Keep going x

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Hi Woollymammal
      Yes I got side effects too, big head-aches for days so I stopped taking them. Now I take them on days only when my anxiety is getting too high, that’s what they are here for really, they are not anti-depressants which are supposed to be taken in daily. So it’s good to take a break from them and only take them on days when anxiety is hitting too high.
      Can you open up your own bank account and take your name off of the joint one? He does not care about the bills and he will empty the bank account, mine did the same he even emptied the children’s bank account. Despicable evils men!
      You take care, stay strong as you are. Keep posting, sending you hugs 💕

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content