Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Worrywart
      Participant

hi Ladies, im here to give you all an update …ive been away from him for over (detail removed by moderator) months now and we have not exchanged one word to each other, as you know i have (detail removed by moderator) boys from him and the one is still staying at his overnight once a week, he hasn’t done anything to me personally but, if you remember, he was moving miles away to be with his new but old ex girlfriend from years ago (now fiance)…my son told me that he asked him if he really wanted him to move now and he is also asking my son questions about my home/life and when my son answered him he called him a liar, he is even doing a test for a new job in our home town, i just don’t get it, if he was happy wouldn’t he have just forgot about me, like he seemed to when he just walked away after i dumped him after we was together for over (detail removed by moderator), i don’t know whether i should stop my son going to his place or not …confused!

diymum@1
      Participant

Ask you son (when his dad quiz’s him) about your life to simply say I don’t know 🤔 that’s what I did when my ex did that stone wall him. He’s probably falling out with the new gf or she’s threatening to leave because of his antics. Abusers are ok to start with but once they get comfy they start their usual tactics/antics. Even although your not together these men still want power over you XX 😘

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content