Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Woollymammal
      Participant

Hi All,

I went to view the property I nodded for, although it is a retirement facility, which I don’t think I’m ready for.. it was a lovely flat..
      I think I could have it, but it’s in the area he lives still.. which I think I’d be too frightened to go out..
      Well because it didn’t say no pets, I automatically presumed pets were allowed..
      So I couldn’t have it, I won’t leave them to him..
      I feel really ill mentally and physically.. my belly is so swollen, back is killing me..Makes me think my cancer is spread to my liver which is enlarged..
      I don’t want to die while I’m with him.. I’d probably die standing up, as he won’t even let me go to bed when I’m ill..
      How can I keep on going!! Everyone keeps saying just keep in your mind your little happy place I’ve created in my head in a new place..
      But that’s all it is in my head.. and that’s all it will be..
      For some reason I’m meant to suffer, my naby killed, cancer, not able to grieve.. all this physical and emotional abuse….
      X*x

KIP.
      Participant

Have you thought about having your pets fostered and going into a refuge until you find some accommodation? I think dogs trust have volunteers and there are also local charities. Can you visit your GP for some reassurance. Stress can cause all sorts of pain. Not just the mental kind.

Woollymammal
      Participant

Hi Kip,

I’ve searched everywhere the ones that do the fostering don’t foster in this part of the country..
      The local rspca are inundated and can’t do it..
      I can’t leave them cuz he’ll hurt them or they’ll die without me, my little dog is like my shadow..
      I’ve got no where to turn and expected to be positive..
      I’ve lost any trust or feeling of positivity a long time ago..
      I’m just stuck..
      X*x

fizzylem
      Participant

What about an advert somewhere for a foster carer; then you could maybe interview anyone who comes forward and checkout their home? Dogs like a home environment don’t they wehn their owners are away, dog sitting from your own home is growing in popularity. Surely there are some kind souls out there that want to / can help? xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content