Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Confused123
      Participant

So have been served d paper last week even though he is still saying haven’t received , (detail removed by moderator) but message has been given to my eldest I need to stop spreading lies, I am in shock they r going to have a go at this girl , luckily she speaks her mind and won’t take no c**p , how this new story has been made up I can’t get , I don’t even have no contact with family . Don’t know whether to warn her or r they testing me for reaction ….

Twisted Sister
      Participant

all i can say is don’t get drawn in to it.

People make stuff to talk about even if there’s nothing to talk about! Someone may have tried to guess at something (adding 2 & 2 and got 5) and putting it out there as truth, but even if bits of it are true, only you know and you haven’t spoken to anyone which is a good thing, speaking to the right people is good, those that will get you out and safe and legally supported.

They can speak about whatever they want and he will fuel whatever fires he can, but you still know.

Try to stay well away from their dramas, and be with you, with your new direction, continuing to travel onwards and away and up!

warmest wishes xxKS

Confused123
      Participant

Thxs for your reply , just really shook me up

Twisted Sister
      Participant

yes, i can understand why! I found it so shocking and distressing, and perhaps thats how we’d all feel in those circumstances. It can be hard to hear our [very personal] lives being talked about let alone these kinds of details.

You know him, and his ways, stay strong you! 🙂 you are doing so well and such a tower of strength for others on here too. xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content