Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Had a bath watching the tv on my bed my eyes watering my hearts aching inside so much has happened and I’ve not fully got my head round it all. Saying that I’ve had contact too but starting no contact again. Thinking about the silly things like watching the t.v together no it wernt all bad. But I kind of think that i have a problem in myself. Because when I were with my eldest sons father before my ex I could only cope with him so long and I had to tell him to leave but saying that he were drinking 5 night’s a week and we’re gambling most our money he had too once put his head through my b.room window and punched a hole in my door so he too were abusive. I’m a total idiot maybe I’ve driven them. I grew up in an abusive home too x

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi and hugs bds

No one ever asks to be abused. None of what you have been through is your fault. You’re not an idiot either.

You like I need to be able to read people better we expect people to good but sadly not all are.

Stay strong

FS xx

Dear Betterdays, I can’t write much any more as I must go soon, but you are NOT an idiot, I have been following your posts and what you have experienced is horrific, you did not cause it nor deserve it.

Can you believe us please? We all say the same, you did not deserve any of it!

Must dash now but I will read the forum posts tomorrow again. Hugs in millions, ok?

Ayanna
      Participant

Betterdays, these are the stories of our lives. You know it now and you put an end to the abuse.
      You are a role model for your kids, to show them how to create a better world for themselves.
      And you too will live much better one day.
      I try to imagine, that one day, all the horror we experience will be nothing but a faint memory.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content