Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      UkGamer
      Participant

Ok so im hoing to try and keep this as short as i can… I went outside early for a cigarette the windows was open and i heard my husband call my son over andwispers tell mummy (detail removed by Moderator) i was shocked but when my autistic son actually said it i ran upstairs turned the shower on and cryed my eyes out (”
      Ov took a long shower too to try and get rid of the smell)To put it short im having problems with my vagina smell after intercourse my hudband knows this and iv asked him to ever pull out or use a comdon both he refuses to do (he says he will pull pull out but he dosent) i mean iv also tried treatment but struggeling to keep it under control.. to be fair im not bothered if we have sex as its all his way in the bedroom with my foreplay or kissed pritty much just a quickly (detail removed by Moderator)… Yes im going into detail and i do apologise… I feel so upset that hes using are son to humiliate me and i know are son dosent know any better jue to being autistic.. Really would like to chat to some of you any advice or even just someone i can rant too would really help.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi UKGamer,

I am so sorry to hear how your husband is treating you and using your child to continue the abuse. It is very unfair to you and your child.

Have you got any support in place? A local domestic abuse support service should be able to offer you some ongoing emotional and practical support, you can find your local service via this link: https://www.womensaid.org.uk/domestic-abuse-directory/

You could also chat to a Women’s Aid worker in confidence via our Live Chat service (open 10am-6pm every day). They won’t tell you what to do, but can discuss your situation and signpost you to other support that’s relevant for you. You can access the chat service here: https://chat.womensaid.org.uk/

Please do keep posting when you are able to.

Take care,

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content