Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      xpeacex
      Participant

Just been told by my solicitors that video evidence I have can be used in family court. This is such a big relief.
      (Detail removed by moderator).

Message to any mother here going through this, get your evidence. Be sneaky and record for you and your child or children. Be careful though when recording.

This video will affect family court outcome for sure. I was worried they would not allow it be used as not all cases allow such.

All I can say now is…Bring it on

Stay strong women

Fudgecake
      Participant

I’m glad you’ve had a bit of good news and you sound very strong. Well done and keep going.
      Good luck!

KIP.
      Participant

Good for you. Mine secured a criminal conviction. We can use technology too. Be aware the my ex still denied it so don’t be surprised if that’s his defence lol. We survivors need to think outside the box and the courts need to be flexible too. Good decision x

diymum@1
      Participant

Well done that’s amazing get more evidence to back it all up xx your doing great soo good to hear ! 😊🙌💪love diymum

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content