Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Supersad
      Participant

Hi All.

He punched me in the head today. The last month has been terrible had a black eye, bruises on my right arm and left arm.he kicked me in the knee.

I managed to speak to a midwife but know the social worker is involved.I didn’t tell them about the the violence.They want to talk to him about his behaviour. This is going to make things worse

I just (detail removed by moderator).i haven’t seen my family in (detail removed by moderator).
      I feel so messed up

Beautifulday
      Participant

@supersad

You are in a very dangerous abusive relationship and you need to get out as soon as possible lovely.

Please please give your local womens aid a call today and let them know whats happened, they will give you advice, help you make a plan and can offer refuge options.

Are you able at all to contact any family or close friend? Does he have control over your mobile? Are you allowed to leave the house?

If you are not able to use your phone but can leave the house , then try going to I think its boots that let you use the phone if your suffering abuse? I may be wrong but I know someone will correct me here or put the right info for you.

Also if he has done these awful things you need to call the Police, i know its easier said that done but if you have bruises and black eye the evidence is all there , they will see this . So please if you can do this.

Xxxxx

Watersprite
      Participant

Please ask for support – I know you are afraid of services and I understand but I am worried for you and their job is to help you be safe. Police and social worker are there to help you and your situation sounds very worrying. If not them then someone safe women’s aid GP keep reaching out. You don’t deserve this

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content