Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ConfusedandHurt
      Participant

So lots of stuff being going on recently, I’ve Been unwell (detail removed by Moderator) and hospitalised (detail removed by Moderator) due to increasing health problems.
      But was discharged (detail removed by Moderator) and have been asleep last of the day and when I woke up, I had a message on my phone from my ex – who is not supposed to contact me as per bail- I just feel so tired and dnt have it in ma to fight anymore. Should I contact the authorities or just leave it.
      The message was not harmful in any way, it was just more a message to say he misses me and loves me etc
      I dont know what to do.

KIP.
      Participant

Please report every single breach of bail conditions. Those messages are harmful. They’re designed to manipulate and intimidate you. They ignore your boundaries and wishes.

ConfusedandHurt
      Participant

Thanks kip, I called them last night to report it
      After having spoke to a close friend.
      Police will visit at some point today for a statement.
      I just need him to leave me alone.

ConfusedandHurt
      Participant

Had a bit better day today, had contact with appropriate people and have a little bit more positivity surrounding the whole situations.
      I know I’m a far way from this ever being over but a small step in the right direction.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content