Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Strongernow
      Participant

Do you warn their current partner of the things that happened to you?

County
      Participant

You can’t as he will have got there before you to say you are the problem. The pity play. Mine referred to me as the loony and my children knew. He will have refined his technique so maybe even more covert than when he was with you. She may catch on, mine ex is still bambozzling his gf and he took her to stay in my Mum’s holiday home months after he left, classy!

Strongernow
      Participant

Thats so true as ive already been called a bad mum, disgrace of a mum and all sorts of lovely things by his new partner. Its so hard isnt it! Makes me feel so angry. Thats awful. They have no shame at all

Yellowflower
      Participant

Something I’d think about is how would you have reacted to that information at their stage in their relationship? Because I’m sure right now she thinks the son shines out his backside. Because they act so perfect don’t they? I’m sure as she’s already saying things about you she’s already had the sob story from the ex! I know it’s hadd because you want to help but unfortunately she will have to find out for herself don’t carry that guilt! Sit back and think his someone else’s problem now. Xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

i agree yellowflower i wouldn’t of listened if i was warned but i certainly would now. but because im so evil these days i say its now her problem to deal with. im free

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content