Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi guys

Right my fight to bring my penetrator to the dock begins soon. detective who’s been working on my case has finally phoned me .he’s coming to to do my second video interview as iam a lot calmer now!! When I first did my video interview my head was all over place .so this is going to be my day .I have the strength power and control to nail him!!!.as I said to the detective he was playing a game from the start .now I have all the evidence I need ..please wish me luck xx

Dear Iamfree, I am wishing you all the very best, well done for bringing this evil lowlife to justice you warrior you. XXXXX
      I thought about you today Iamfree.
      I seem to be putting into my life what has been missing for many many years. For me this has been complete independence away from a man, having friends and having a life which includes girlfriends and a social life. If i’m honest I’ve never had anybody or anything apart from a man. Due to events over the past year things have changed for me and I have started to recognize how I can change this. I have started to see friends more and make more of a life for myself. Iamfree, i want you to know how good this has made me feel, it has raised my self worth and look at myself in another light. I’ve replaced whats always been missing and it is going to open up my world. I just wonder if there is anything in your life which you are missing or blocking out etc? because when you find it and make it right the change is really noticeable. At the end of it all, I think this is how you will find real love, when you are not searching, getting a man to solve a problem or fill a void. But I never knew that before, fighting the trauma bonding from the last horrible one has really helped me. We talked at the Freedom Programme today, the men sense desperation and for me, yes I was desperate for a partner, so the two come together and its a recipe for disaster. X*X

Confused123
      Participant

HEy HUn

Hope all goes well for u , u sound so storng already

Serenity
      Participant

Hi Sweetie,

I wish you all the luck in the world.

Remember, you were a strong and resilient person to put up with him: you can transfer that strength to your situation now.

I have 100% faith in you 💛

Well done well done! Keep faith, be strong and remember no what you are standing up to him something he never thought you were capable of doing little fur he know! To you go you go you go girlfriend go girlfriend go girlfriend! Xxcc

Nova
      Participant

Hi there
      Go girl!
      Strong brave & free!…we are with you & in awe at your strength

Kind heart
      &
      Brave spirit

You CAN do this

Big Hugs x*x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you everyone means so much to me xx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content